Gwen Stacy #1 Summer Fine Art Print by J. Scott Campbell - Marvel
Pop Cave Toys & Collectibles
Sideshow Art Prints presents the Gwen Stacy #1- Summer Fine Art Print by fan-favorite comic book artist J. Scott Campbell with colors by Sabine Rich.
Blondes do have more fun, if Gwen Stacy has anything to say about it! In this balmy and bright illustration, Campbell takes on a beloved Marvel character in his iconic art style. It’s summer in New York City and Gwen is taking a stroll down the street, holding an orange parasol to shield her from the sun’s rays. Fun and flirty, she dances through life, drawing the eye of the viewer and of her college sweetheart Peter Parker, aka Spider-Man.
Originally created as a variant cover for Gwen Stacy #1 (2020), written by Christos Gage for Marvel Comics, this beautiful comic book artwork is now available for fans in a fine art format. Each Gwen Stacy #1- Summer Fine Art Print is hand-signed by J. Scott Campbell and features an embossed Seal of Authenticity as a part of the limited edition of 250 pieces. This Spider-Man art print is a must-have for fans of this iconic character!
Let a little sunshine into your Marvel collection and bring home the Gwen Stacy #1- Summer Fine Art Print by J. Scott Campbell today.
- Officially licensed by Marvel
- Limited edition of 250
- 18 x 24” fine art giclée print
- 100% cotton, acid-free, certified archival matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- Hand-signed by the artist, J Scott Campbell
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- *Print is wrapped and hand-rolled in acid free paper, inserted in a protective plastic sleeve, and shipped in a 4” diameter tube*